My birthday is this weekend. I will be 29 years old this year. One more until I change into my 30's. I'm a little ambiguous about this birthday, as my life has changed so much in the past year, and I thought i was on track for getting wht I wanted done by 30. Oh well. We'll just have to see what cards are dealt for me in the next year. The goal back when I was about 12 was to have 1million dollars in a bank acct, or other savings system before 30. hmmmm....can I make 1,000,000 in 1 year?? I think I can with a whole lot of blood sweat, and especially tears.

Until then, make my day! Send me some birthday love.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VAGABOND!!!!

With this little link, you can send me a birthday present that I am SURE to use!!

4 comments

  1. Sandy // July 22, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

    Happy Birthday, I remember my 30th; was a longgggggggggg time ago. I remember thinking it was milestone; but after that birthdays just came and went.

    Sandy
    traveling suitcase

  2. cindy // July 23, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE SEAN XOXO

    Happy Birthday Sean I know you will accomplish your dream if you try real hard,love mom

    Happy 30th Sean love ya Berri

  3. Dinah // July 28, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

    Happy Birthday! :-)

  4. Jess Villarin Quijano // July 30, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

    It's a great privilege to share with you the pleasure of celebrating the most important day of your life...the day your mom brought you forth on earth. Hope you make it more significant each day.