I plan on Living Globally, and Working Digitally, so I must make an income from the internet. There are more ways to earn an income while traveling, but because of my Computer Related background, I know that this is the easiest and most efficient way for me to do it. It also allows me to continue to use my brain while traveling and not let myself goto mush.

I purchased some domains last night, and the have already populated, so now they are live.

My Travel Photos
I will be putting all of the photos from my past, present and future travel adventure on this site, and allowing everyone to download them to use as free desktop backgrounds, wallpaper, and screen savers. I will be adding the links to purchase the Hi-Res pictures in the near future, as well as cleaning the site up and adding more pictures as I go.

&

Amsterdam CoffeeShop Review
Since I love the city of Amsterdam, and also enjoy frequenting the CoffeeShops of Amsterdam, I figured what better than to produce a CoffeeShop Review for the City of Amsterdam. As soon as I have all the code worked out, I will open it up so that everyone can make comments, and add to the Amsterdam CoffeeShop Review.

One must have a plan when aspiring to Produce and Income From the Internet.

0 comments