I feel like I am in a sort of Travel Related Suspended Animation. I am all set and ready to leave and get out into the great wonderful world, and be free; yet I cannot leave yet. I do not have the check that allows me to purchase my car to begin my East Coast of the United States Road Trip, which brings me to an ariport and to Amsterdam. The plans between and afterwards are not etched in stone, and are planned on being made up as I go. I know I am going to Thailand to Spend A Month on a Thai Beach. Doing nothing more than relaxing.

This feeling of suspended travel is annoying at best. I want to go, I am ready to go, but I do not have the ability to leave yet. Not having a full-time job at the moment is making it all that much more harder, as I have 24 hours a day to spend torturing myself by wondering when I can leave.

0 comments