I have decided today that I have given myself a new job. My job consists of Living Life. It's as easy as that. I don't have to do anything more than just live my life and document parts of it and post them to the internet. I have already determined that I will be making a Free To Use Photo Site from my travels, and have made a few other sites dedicated to certain topics at destinations. This realization came to me this morning, that I now work for myself, by myself, and without having a 'formal job'; I work at Life. I will be elated if I can produce an income from breathing and existing. That is the ultimate reality that a person is truely free.

I can Honestly Say that I am beginning to Live Globally, and Work Digitally. At least the working part....now to get the rest of my situation settled so I can start Living Globally.

0 comments