Well, I cashed out my retirement check ( I am only 27) and set aside all the money I would need for taxes and penalties and such, and now I can begin REALLY plotting my adventure through the world as a Global vagabond. The excitement has really hit me now. I will be updating this blog fairly often from now on as I plan and get ready to throw my backpack on my back, and another on my front, and set off to explore this great wonderful world with no return date. This has been a dream for a long time, and now it has finally turned into a reality. It is both scary and exciting at the same time. I do have some inspiration to keep me going, and HAS kept me going for years. Working Nomad and Hobo Traveler. These two guys are INCREDIBLE!! I have been reading each of their blbogs for the past 5 years, and must say that between the two of them, I have learned enough to travel for years on the measly money I can make from the internet.

My Life as a Global Vagabond starts today.

Check back soon, as I will be posting HOW I Intend to Make Money as I Travel the World.

0 comments