Rent is STEEP this month. The total bill came to $4500, including a year's worth of insurance. This to me is a good investment, as I now have wheels, can travel, and can sell it back after I am done, which in essence explains how to turn your rent into your mortgage payment. I am now the proud owner of a 1988 Jeep Wrangler YJ. This thing is a tank, but I love it already after having it for a weekend. She will be my house for the next month, so I have been customizing, or decorating, depending on how you look at it.

Here is the list of things that I have added since I purchased my new motorized home.

6X9 Rear Speakers
Amplifier for subwoofer that I already had
(what can i say....1 month in a car for a music lover)
DC-AC Converter with 2 outlets to run my computer and coffee maker ;)
A 1-3 car cigarette lighter splitter with USB port to charge my Ipod.
(the radio has an AUX port so I plug my Ipod directly in)
Compact Flash GPS card for my Pocket PC (HP Ipaq HX2495)
Bluetooth mini-keyboard for the Pocket PC
A Tap-Light.
There is NO Interior light in this boxy old jeep, and paying tolls in the pitch dark SUCKS!
Door Lock Cylinders
I NEED to lock my house.



Live Globally, Work Digitally
Tales of a Vagabond

0 comments