I saw the ladies from my sisters' work last night, and I now know that it is time to tell my secret. First, Mom, I am sorry I lied to you, but your mouth works like a repeating megaphone sometimes, and I couldn't spoil the fun. Hope this public "outing" doesn't change your enjoyment of reading my blog. ;)

First, here is a set of honorary Vagabonds (by blood) spotted on Duval St in Miami, FL on their vacation that would prove to change their lives.

If you haven't figured it out by now, My sister was proposed to on her vacation yesterday. YAAAAAYY!! I've been waiting, and I know she has too for a while, and it actually happened. Sometimes you just know when 2 people are good for each other, and hope it all ends up like a fairy tale. I am soo happy for them, and wish them the best of luck...it's just a little odd being in her/their house while they've been gone, seeing pictures of my sister all throughout her life, recognizing my LITTLE sister, and all the while knowing she is going to be a bride soon. Kind of makes you put how old you are into perspective. My little sister has turned into a woman without any warning.

1 comments

  1. cindy // May 15, 2009 at 2:51 PM  

    It's OK Sean. I still LOVE YOU..you had to say what you had to say..just remember sometimes MOTHERS know everything....