When I got to my sister's house, I commented on how her front yard looked like a jungle. I got a coy smirk either meaning, "Yeah...I Know." or the more likely case of "Shut Up, Sean." Either way, the jungle comment was all brought to reality when I walked in the house. Even tho this animals' name is Nacho, I have been referring directly to it as Jurassic Park.

Here's why...

The Tyrannosaurus Rex enclosure in the middle of the living room.

...and the prehistoric creature that lives ON TOP of the cage.

I am cool with animals of all sorts, so nothing here affected me in any way; although this creature sits on the top of the cage, staring at me all day and night long. I really feel like I am in Jurassic Park with her looking at me.

All this is going somewhere....

Thursday's Triumphs
------------------------

The delivery dude commented on the lawn 15 minutes after I had, and produced a business card for his services @ $20. My sister comments on how they have a lawnmower, it just won't start. 2 performance cars in the driveway, and they can't start a lawnmower?!?! wtf? I searched for said lawnmower the next day, after they had left for vacation, and found the main source of the problem. A rat had chewed through the top of the gas tank.

LOFL ... I wonder what happened to him?

I may be a computer geek, as outlined in yesterday's post, but I can also fix an engine as good as any redneck, tho I tend to not catch fire. Needless to say, after electrical taping the hole, stripping down, and rebuilding the lawnmower and carburetor, the outside of the house no longer displays the fact that there is an honest zoological park residing behind the door. I can count a dozen beating hearts, from 5 species right now. Now I just have to write up a little instruction guide on how to repair a lawnmower, simply and easily.

2 comments

  1. denstark // May 14, 2009 at 1:41 PM  

    Keep up the postings. Also, Duct tape can fix anything, remember your duct tape computer fix?

  2. Vagabond Sean // May 14, 2009 at 2:22 PM  

    Thanks man. I tend to cram a whole bunch into each little nugget.

    ONE Duct-taped computer?!?! There have been dozens over the years, but I do know which one your talking about; and I think Dennis would too. Not a rattle on that case. :) That really is a funny story that I may put up here sometime. The duct tape was out of vision, but 6 rolls of electrical tape were. Path of lease resistance.